Is Supra-pubic Liposuction Effective?

I used to be obese at nearly 300 lbs in my late teens. I am now 30 at 230 lbs (aiming for 210). I have a fat pat surrounding my penis and testes that I would love to have removed, but it seems unworkable via exercise. The penis is not completely hidden, but also not fully exposed. The area in general feels uncomfortable. Is this lipo procedure effective to remove fat deposits in this region, and is a general cost known? Thank you for your time.

Supra pubic deformity after weight loss

+2

Congratulations on your weight loss accomplishment.

Lipo alone may be effective, but you need to be evaluated to ascertain the quality of the skin and supporting structures.  It may be that you need to have excess skin removed and the lax structures re-suspended along with liposuction. 

It may be a little more complicated than you think, but do -able.

sek

Suprapubic fullness

+1

While suprapubic liposuction can help in patients with a fatty protuberant mons pubis, are you sure it is not also lax skin from the weight loss?  This may need skin resection to improve the look.

Liposuction of the suprapubis

+1

Suprapubic liposuction can be done but you need an examination to see if there is a depot of fat that can be removed or if the lower belly is sagging and pushing the structure of the suprapubis in a downward fashion.

Ronald Shelton, MD