2 questions about SlimLipo Post Care: Compression garment vs. bandaging and how to compress axial area?

I had two areas treated by SlimLipo (lovehandles and axials/front underarms) yesterday and feel fine with minimal swelling/bruising. My doctor padded and wrapped both areas in self-adherent medical bandages, then topped with a Spanx garment for my sides. 1st question: is the bandage part of the garment and something I should wear 24/7 for a week (as prescribed) or just the Spanx? 2nd question: is there a garment for axials? It's an awkward area to bandage. Do I even need to compress here?

SlimLipo Body Compression Suit Best

+1

Thank you for your question. It is important to follow the directions of the physician who performed your SlimLipo.

There are bodysuit compression garments available through contemporary design which include a bra and chest type compression that work best when axial SlimLipo is done.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/laser-body-contouring/slimlipo-body-contouring-the-revolutionary-laser-body-contouring-procedure/