Is This a Good Plan To Prepare For Fat Transfer To Butt and Breasts In The Future? (photo)

Hi Drs My wife wants BBL & breast aug w/ fat from her FLANKS, INNER, and OUTER thighs. She is 5'4'' & 145 lbs & w/ thinner waist & upper body, but w/ larger hips & noticeable fat deposits on flanks & inner thighs She is 31, never had kids She wants surgery after child birth, i.e., in 2 yrs, to 1. avoid losing post-op results from pre-preg surgery 2. gain pregnancy fat, e.g., 5-7 lbs 3. build leg muscle prior surgery Is this a good plan? Why/why not? We see post-op pics, women w/ larger butt & thinner legs. We don't like it.

Planning for Brazilian Butt Lift after childbirth.

+2

It appears that your wife has good proportions to achieve the results you are looking for.  You say that you don't like results where a woman has a large buttocks, but thin thighs.  Your wife currently has full thighs which sounds like what you are seeking, with a larger butt to match.  She appears to have some excess fat of her flanks and which can definitely be used for transfer to her buttocks, although it is not a very large volume.
Your plan sounds like a good one, but the question is.... what will really happen to her body due to pregnancy as well as where will she gain the weight? She may gain most of it in her butt and thighs, or she may gain it elsewhere. Unfortunately, you cannot control that part of the plan.

Good Luck!

Dr M

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com

Preparing for a Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Augmentation

+2

It sounds like you have a good plan, but in order to achieve larger buttocks with fat grafting you may need to gain about 10-15 pounds of fat.  The way your wife is now will not give much useable fat from the hips and thighs.  For the breast augmentation, breast implants will be great for restoring the lost shape and volume that can occur after childbirth and breastfeeding.  Thanks for the questions and good luck!

Dr. Schreiber

Web reference: http://www.baltimoreplasticsurgery.com/Procedures_BrazilianButtLift_2463152.aspx

Fat Transfer to Buttocks and Breasts - Planning issues

+1

I agree with your plan and think it best in the long run to do fat transfer to the buttocks, Brazilian Butt Lift,  and especially the breasts as part of a " Mommy Makeover" plan than prior to pregnancy. I differ from surgeons that recommend that you gain weight to have more fat to transfer as it will only shrink after weight is again lost. Therefore the best advise is to get to the weight you will be stable at following your last baby. That would be the best time for the procedure. 

One concern I have is if there will be enough fat to achieve your goals. That is any transferred fat to the buttocks or breasts  will help but will it be enough to fulfill your goals? , Only about 20% -25% of fat harvested in my experience is suitable for transfer/transplantation. Of the fat that is transferred only about 50-60%  tops will survive. Buttock Implants or Breast implants are also a possibility if not enough fat.  Just something to think about 

Fat grafting for buttocks and breast augmentation

+1

Fat grafting to the buttocks requires more substantial fat donor sites in order to appreciate the results.  It carries many advantages over solid implants and fewer risks.  Your wife may not have adequate fat deposits as seen in the photographs or even with mild weight gain since you would like her to maintain a more full leg cotour.

As for the breasts, impants would be more predictable in delivering volume and lift post pregnancy. It is advisable to wait until after child bearing is complete for more stable, lasting  results.

Web reference: http://www.drpedyganchi.com

Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Planning mommy makeover before pregnancy

+1

You are asking the impossible by posting current photos before any pregnancy and asking advice for after pregnancy. There is no way to know what she will look like after pregnancy. What if she is pregnant with twins? What if she gains more than 5 to 7 pounds while pregnant?

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.