3 questions about my MM results. dimpling, encapsulation and hollow area (Photo)

1 see my pic, is the dimpling at the lipo site(upper ab)normal? Will it go away? 2 my right implant has been called "partially encapsulated" Ive been massaging aggressively with a tennis ball & taking 3000mg of Vit E daily. Is there hope of self correction? 3 see the pic of my breasts. Im concerned that there is a hollow area where Id expect full round shape. Is this normal while dropping? When I press down on the implant/muscle from the top, they do not fill in.

Mommy make-over healing

+1
1. wait 4 months to plan a  revision, 6 months + to have one. 
2. liposuction dimpling: may be smoothed with a fat transfer,
3. breast implant capsules may improve with Ibuprofen and Singulair, or closed capsulotomy - like many surgeons I do not do these often - but usually capsules needs surgery including a new implant, new implant position and even fat grafting or ADM (acellular dermal matrix). Results can be lovely but not always.
4. the hollow on the side of the breast may be from the capsule or the implant space may be too small.

Changes after liposuction and breast augmentation

+1
It depends on how long ago your surgery was.  Often, you will not see the final results of liposuction for 3 months.  Fat grafting or further liposuction may alleviate the "dimpling" in the abdomen.  In terms of the breast augmentation, continued massage is important.  If the hollowness and contracture continues, capsulotomy (release of the scar tissue) may improve the issues.  It is important that you do not smoke, as this drastically increases the likelyhood of "encapsulation".  As always, it is important that you communicate your concerns with your board-certified Plastic Surgeon.

Jarrod Little, MD

Breast Augmentation Lift Results

+1
Thank you for your question and photos.  The issues you are experiencing can typically be addressed with revisionary surgery. I would recommend waiting at least 6 months for things to settle before addressing them.  Discuss possible solutions with your surgeon and the timing for the treatment. I am certain that he/she will be more than willing to help address your concerns.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

There are procedures to correct dimpling and hollowness after Breast Augmentation.

+1
First of all, I would not make any judgements about the result until at least 4 months have gone by from the time of surgery.

At that time if you are still dissatisfied you should inquire about fat grafting to the hollow areas. Fat grafts ARE long-lasting if done properly. 
Fat grafting is now used extensively in post breast reconstruction where the defects are more complicated than in your pictures so I'm confident this will work out in your case.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

3 questions about my MM results. dimpling, encapsulation and hollow area

+1
Though over the internet these all seem as very minor issues that a minor touch up surgery under local could repair... 

Dimpling after liposuction and capsular contraction

+1
Hi. If you are more than 6 months after the surgery then you may need further surgery - the dimpling and hollows can be improved with fat transfer, which can often be performed under local anaesthetic in the office. If the capsule is mild (it is impossible to tell without examination) then my advice at this stage is to simply continue the massage. Unfortunately if it is release there is no guarantee that it may not return. Regards Dr Charles Cope

Charles Cope, MD
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Make over

+1
Pictures are helpful, but in this case, one needs to review the original pictures, preoperative, and the operative notes. In person physical examination to be able to answer all your concerns.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com