Have had 3 fraxel sessions done, might do 2 more. Is that ok?

My. Name is julie iv had 3 fraxels. Have to have one more iv deep wrinkles I had sun damage an for the first one I had fraxel restore to take the sun damage out an pigment iv had 2 more since then yeh I can notice a difference but have very deep wrinkles possibly mite have to have 2 more would very much like ur option if that's ok julie

FrAxel question

+1

it is fine to have multiple Fraxel treatments in the right hands. If you have deeper wrinkles you might want to consider the FrAxel Repair Co2 laser which can work more effectively for this purpose.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.