Question About Tummy Tuck?

im 22 i had two kids which were both by emergency c-section i was 14 stone when i had them now on my own dropped down to 9stone but the c-section and losing weight left me with lot of saggy skin and a apron it got me so depressed i got a doctors appointment about going on depressant pills it getting me so down it effecting me alot is there any help i can get to reduce it all a tummy tuck of nhs

Question About Tummy Tuck?

+1

The only treatment for excess skin in the abdomen is its removal by way of a tummy tuck. In the states that would rarely be a covered procedure. Your primary physician would be the best source of advice in terms of dealing with the health service.

Thanks for your question, all the best.