Question Regarding Traveling After Surgery?

I am having an abdominoplasty/panniculectomy and mastopexy/augmentation (150cc saline). I am having the surgery about 4 hours from my home and will have a 23 hour hospital stay immediately following. I'll have drains that need to be removed about 1 week post op. I have made arrangements to stay at a hotel in the area for that week in-between, but now think I'd prefer to be home in my own bed. Is it ok to travel home, via car as a passenger, the day after surgery then back the next week?

Traveling after Mommy Makeover?

Your plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to these types of questions;  he/she knows exactly what is planned, will know whether you are experiencing any complications, and is ultimately responsible for your care.

Best wishes