Question about shape after surgery, curves after lipo? (photo)

I want to have a BBL w/ lipo of both sides. I could not be more excited, but I have seen posts where people said they removed too much fat from the hips which left them with no curves. My goal is not only to have a smaller waist & larger butt, but I like a curvy figure. I have a lot of excess fat from having a child, but I like that my body has small curves protruding from my upper abdomen to my hips. Will lipo cause me to lose that? I don't want to look like a board from the front! Thanks :)

Brazilian butt lift and curves

+1

I think you are really asking who are the artists and who are not. Go to a plastic surgeon who gets good results from his surgery. Good luck.

Curvy figure and butt enlargement

+1

Dear journey, Thanks for submitting your pictures. If you like your figure and want only to enlarge your butt, get butt implants. They will give you nice projection , fullness at the top and fuller hips. Unlike fat injection that disappears after 6 - 12 months, as I have seen on many patients who had fat injection to the butts by other surgeons and came to my surgery center for butt implants surgery. Silicone butt implants do not disappear and are very safe when are done by an experienced plastic surgeon. The implants come in different shapes and sizes . There are also different techniqes as far as the placement of the implants. In my opinion, after doing hundreds of butt augmentation with implants , the best method is using oval round implants on top of the muscle and under the fascia. That allows you to choose larger implants and creates the most attractive and natural looking butts. Consult with board certfied plastic surgeons who are familiar with that technique and check their before and after pictures to make sure that you like the results. Best of luck, Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt lift

+1

Based on the pictures posted, there is a lot of fat in the abdomen and the love handles. The abdomen may need a tummy tuck since the pictures show lax skin over hanging.

A good liposuction and plan for the abdomen, liposuction/ tummy tuck will give significant curves and reshaping of the body

Question about shape after surgery, curves after lipo?

+1

Thank you for your question, in your pictures I can see that there's enough fat for us to give you a beautiful hourglass shape. I would do liposuction of the abdomen, waist, flanks, lower and upper back; and transfer that fat into the buttocks and hips for better results.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Carves after brazilian butt lift

+1

You are correct in noticing that you can end up looking like a "board" from the front if too muck is removed from the sides of the hips. This is an important part of the aesthetic of a butt lift. I tend to avoid liposuction of the hips if I can during these procedures in order to preserve this look. You need ot find someone you trust that has a similar goal.

Gordon Lewis, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

+1

You can achieve the shape you would like. There is not a one size fits all procedure. I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

BBL lipo areas

+1

Thanks for the photos which are helpful to answer this question. I think a BBL should be able to leave you very curvy but will make the most projection portion of your body your buttock or lower hip area. For best results I would recommend lipo of the
abdomen/hips/flanks and then transfer to your buttocks. I think you will be
quite pleased with the refined shape you can achieve. Good luck!

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS