Asymmetrical Face - Rhinoplasty + Cheek Implants + Jaw Surgery

I want to undergo rhinoplasty for a deviated septum but im worried it wont end up straight because my jaw line is assymetrical, which means i will need to undergo surgery to make my jaw symmetrical ( or so i think because how can you straighten something on an assymetrical face?) after that i want to undergo malar cheek implants to make my cheeks seem hollow. my question is: is all this even possible, and if so, what would be the approximate or average total cost of this procedure?

Jaw, cheek implants and rhinplasty at the same time and costs

+1

Rhinoplasties typically cost anywhere between 4000-15000 depending on where you look and who you go to. I would be really careful going to someone who is offering you the lower price. Likely they are as busy as the person charging more and they are likely less experienced but this is obviously a generalization. The same applies to other procedures as well. A chin implant will cost between 3000- 6000. Jaw implants will be more because they are harder to do and really are 2 surgeries, one on each side. You could do all of them, but I would suggest doing only 1 or 2 the first time and seeing if you like the results before doing more. I tend to think that less is more!! Below is a video on jaw augmentation and I have more on other facial plastic procedures for you to watch. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetrical Face

+1

Facial asymmetry is universal. Your nose can be straightened even though there is surrounding asymmetry.  Rhinoplasty and malar cheek implants will cost $10,000-12,000. Examination will be necessary to determine if anything should be done to your jaw and to estimate the cost.    

Combined Nasal, Jaw, and Cheek Surgery for Facial Asymmetry

+1

Yes, plastic surgery procedures may be combined in the same setting. Some patient may benefit from chin implants, rhinoplasty, and cheek augmentation for best results. Generally, there is a cost savings by combining cosmetic surgery, as compared to separating procedures.

Keep in mind everyone's face is asymmetric to a certain degree. While cosmetic surgery may improve symmetry, no plastic surgeon can guarantee perfect symmetry once healing is complete. Speak to a plastic surgeon specializing in facial procedures to perform a comprehensive evaluation and to help determine appropriate options for you.

Houtan Chaboki, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatment of Asymmetry of Nose and Face

+1

Photos can help us tremendously to answer your question accurately. If you have a great deal of asymmetry as you are describing, it may not be best to make one feature completely mid line. This can cause the other facial features appear more asymmetric.

You can have an improvement ( by a well- trained and experienced plastic surgeon) but I would recommend step-wise improvement and would not do all those procedures with one surgery.

Hope this was helpful.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Asymmetry of face

+1

It is really diffiuclt ot anser this question without photos. Everyone has some asymmetry. If yours is more than the norm then you may need some of the things you mentioned.

Extensive facial asymmetry

+1

This is a tremendous amount of surgery to undergo and my advice would depend on the severity of the asymmetry. In some instances, it may not be recommneded.

Asymmetrical face and treatment.

+1

I would have to see photos to determine what you need and how much it would cost. Otherwise, it's just guessing at the problem.