Question Regarding 'Lip Lift'? (photo)

I was wondering if I wan a good canidate for a lip lift, is this commonly done on males? Also I was wondering if I have short teeth and need veneers to achieve the look I want. I have provided pictures of my lips and my desired outcome.

Lip Lifts in Men

+1

Lip lifts are done in men, they are just done much less frequently. A lip lift will expose more of the central upper teeth although whether that will give the exact amount of tooth show you desire remains to be seen. But you would do the lip lift first and see how much tooth show you get, usually 1 to 3mms is achieved. Then you would determine whether any prosthetic lengthening of the teeth would be needed.