I Have a Vertical Scar From a TT, and Was Told That I Have Thin Skin. Is There Any Way I Can Get Rid of the Scar? (photo)

I am 34. I had a TT w/ lipo flanks last year (and other surgeries in stages) with a board certified plastic surgeon. I lost 100 pounds in my early 20s after years of childhood obesity. I was told after surgery at visits that I had thin skin. I have concerns re: my high vertical scar. I was told after surgery I had it b/c there was not enough skin to pull down. I asked for a revision, was told it would just scar again. I really want to move on and enjoy my results but the scar bothers me.

Vertical scar

+1

I am not sure exactly why you needed a vertical scar, but in any event the overall contour looks good.  As for the scar, it is permanent  It should fade more with time.

I Have a Vertical Scar From a TT, and Was Told That I Have Thin Skin. Is There Any Way I Can Get Rid of the Scar?

+1

The photos show a very good result with a very minimal scar. But obviously you are dis satisfied or you would not be posting. Have you try IPL to the scar?