How Can I Tell if My Implants have Bottomed Out? (photo)

I'm almost 6 months after my lift/augment. I have two concerns - 1) my nipples seem too close together (even to coming out of bras) - could this be fixed? 2) I'm a bit worried that my right breast has bottomed out (also right in picture, due to mirror), due to how much of the implant is below/to the right (outside) of my nipple. Does it appear to you that it has? Thank you.

How Can I Tell if My Implants have Bottomed Out?Answer:

I feel there is bottoming out when there is a lot more of your breast below your nipple than above it and that does not seem to be the case from your pics. BUT, a simple answer to you other question is if your nipple is popping out then it is too high! While I think your nipples may be too high, I don’t feel that it is because of bottoming out but rather from higher placement. Unfortunately,  it is very hard to lower a nipple, much easier to raise one.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon