I have an extra layer of skin on my left eyelid. What are my options to change it?

Options to improve an Extra layer of skin on the left eyelid

+1
The muscle insertion on the upper eyelid skin is asymmetrical creating a double fold on the left side and a single fold on the right side. More photos are required to determine whether or not a single left-sided upper blepharoplasty skin removal only will be of any benefit.

Eyelid Asymmetry

+1
It looks like you have 2 folds on the upper eyelid.  This can be caused by the way the muscle inserts onto the eyelid itself.  I recommend finding a board certified plastic surgeon to have an exam in person.  You can talk about your options.  Typically blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery, is a good solution.  Your surgeon will discuss with you if anything else needs to be done during that surgery to correct the appearance.  Good luck!

Emily J. Kirby, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon