Hi, I have a question about a mole on my heel. Is it problematic? (Photo)

Over the last two years I noticed a mole on my heel and didn't think much of it, as I heard moles after pregnancy are normal. Recently I have noticed it's slightly bigger and isn't symmetrical anymore, and it feels raised. It has itched before, but currently does not. Can you help?

Mole on heel, getting larger and itchy and irregular

+3
Please, C. Hardi, see a dermatologist to have this examined as soon as possible.  It is impossible to tell what it is without personally examining you and looking at it with a dermatoscope, but this could be a melanoma.  If it is, you will not have a problem if you have it removed when it is still in an early stage of growth.

Please let me know the outcome by updating this question.