Question About Not Lifting the Whole Eyebrow, Just Parts of It.

hi! i'm 20 years and from scandinavia. at a young age i already suffer with droopy eyebrows... my brows makes an "M" if you understand? the problem is the part closest to the nose, the sides are okay and not droopy at all. if i should get a eyebrow raise i would only need to have the part closest to the nose raised, and not the rest, i think that would make me look feminine. is that possible? i would also need to have a upper eyelid surgery because of the excessive fat.

Eyebrow lift for droopy eyebrows in the middle part

+1

I see that you may have some fullness in the upper eyelid. This is actually something that gives you youth.  Your eyebrows may be a little low but not worth the extent of a browlift.  A browlift could feminize you and create more of a surprised look for you. I think if you were to consider something, I would suggest taking some skin from your upper eyelid or actually creating a crease as in Asian eyelid surgery. This could define your upper eyelids more. Your situation is something that Asian people inquire about all the time.

Thanks for reading, Dr Young

Dr Young specializes in Facial Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery and is located in Bellevue near Seattle, Washington

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

To young for Brow Lift

+1

IMHO, I agree that your eyebrows are not low enough..nor are you old enough to have any type of Brow Lift procedure.

+1

Eyebrows can be moved in different directions surgically, but you are fine and too young for such procedures. Reevaluate in 20 years or so.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Partial brow treatment

+1

Judging from your photos I feel your brow position is fine.  Generally, in men, I like to see the brow at or slightly above the orbital rim, exactly where yours is.  It is possible to perform lifts of parts of the brow, I just don't think you need it.

Mark Beaty, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lifting the parts of the eyebrow.

+1

Eyebrows can be pulled in subtle ways to lift the outer, central or inner parts of the brow. You however, need NO SURGERY!  Your brows are fine--leave them alone.