Should I Buy Hydrogel Injections Online?

Obsessed with having a bigger butt.I want to get hydrogel butt injs.Ive been researching it for a couple years, but I havent been able to convince myself to. Surgery = $$$ + scars + not perm.Not crazy enough to see some scalper who'll inject me with motor oil. But Ive gotten drs that say that if I buy the stuff theyll do it. That way I figure it would be safe cause Id actually know whats going into me. What do you think?

Very dangerous.

+1

First of all a licensed physician who is agreeing to inject you with a subtance that is not approved by the FDA is beyond unethical. These injections are life threatening. There have been several cases here in the Tampa area where women have died from this kind of "procedure." If you are looking to enhance the size and shape of your butt I would highly recommend you do it the safe way. The brazilian butt lift results are phenomenal. Not only are you getting the shape with the lipo sculpting but you are adding volume as well. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in performing this procedure for best results. Good luck and stay away from "injections."

Do not buy hydrogel online...not FDA approved and dangerous.

+1

Hydrogel injections are illegal to use in the US and they are not FDA approved.  Any surgeon willing to inject the hydrogel is putting his/her license on the line and is subject to arrest if caught.  You should consider Brazilian butt lift if you are looking for injections into the butt.  These are safe and permanent. 

OMG! Do NOT have Hydrogel Injections

+1

Hi there-

Living in Florida, you should have heard about the women in Tampa who died last year from this exact treatment.... exactly how you are thinking about it-

They bought the stuff from some guy on the internet who told them he was a doctor and had done it many times with success and safety. They took it to a doctor who injected them with it... and then ended up in the ICU and then worse...

There are two (and ONLY two) safe ways to enhance your butt: implants and the Brazilian Butt Lift.

You are also not correct in your statement that surgical enhancements are not permanent and result in scars that are conspicuous...When performed by a surgeon very experienced in the technique, the Brazilian But Lift provides a lovely, permanent improvement in shape and size.

Risking death to improve your butt is just not very smart.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS