3 Question for the Long Pulsed Nd Yag 1064 Laser for Temple Vein?

3 Question for yhe Long Pulsed Nd Yag 1064 Laser for Temple Vein? 1) Any chance of blood clots? That could cause brain? eye problems? from back flow? Or other problems? 2) How many treatments would be needed? 3) Could the Long Pulsed Nd Yag 1064 Laser damage any nerves? Looking forward to your reply and I hope to get a good response. Thanks in Advance Liam

Too large

+1

By limited review of the submitted photograph, I feel that the demonstrated facial vein is too large to be effectively treated by YAG laser.  A better approach when the vessel is more than 2 mm in diameter involves a specialized technique of very gentle surgical removal Micro-phlebectomy.  Mini vein stripping (a micro-phlebectomy) can be done through a very small incision with rapid healing and decreased risks.

Chattanooga General Surgeon