Question About Fat Transfer to Buttocks?

4 weeks ago I had a fat transfer to buttocks... I originally had an athletic body and an even contour. I wasn't warned about possible irregularities or the surgeon going too far with lipo. My waist looks uneven and after surgery only one butt cheek was swollen and bruised. Currently, one cheek is fuller than the other and it is quite noticeable in clothing.

Post op swelling and uneven......

+1

Four weeks is still pretty early.  Hopefully it will continue to improve.  And, hopefully you chose a surgeon who has a good reputation and showed you lots of great results.  If so, hopefully yours will be too.