I was born with a chubby neck and I'm 26 years old. Would Laser Liposuction be a good choice for my neck? (photo)

I've gotten Ulthera done on my neck 2 years ago, but that procedure was not very effective and it was extremely painful. Is traditional liposuction a better choice? Or is laser liposuction another good alternative choice? Thank you!

Precision Tx

I would recommend Precision Tx to perform a "laser" necklift.
Precision Tx is similar to Smartlipo and uses the same machine actually, but it delivers more heat energy to the skin. This increases the formation of new collagen and improves skin tightness.
Yes, there is excess fat in the central neck, but there is also excess skin. Both should be treated and with precision Tx, you can heat and remove the fat as well as tighten the skin. Smartlipo alone with only treat the fat and there will still be some skin excess.

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon