I'm Going for a BBL in 3 Weeks, How Can I Gain 10-15 Pounds or Come Close to my Weight Goal?

I'm going for a BBL in 3 weeks, how can I gain 10-15 pounds or come close to my weight goal in that time frame?

+1

If you cannot maintain the new weight it is difficult to recommend weight gain.   The results of the Brazilian buttlift are highly surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA