I'm Going for a BBL in 3 Weeks, How Can I Gain 10-15 Pounds or Come Close to my Weight Goal?

I'm going for a BBL in 3 weeks, how can I gain 10-15 pounds or come close to my weight goal in that time frame?

If you cannot maintain the new weight it is difficult to recommend weight gain.   The results of the Brazilian buttlift are highly surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA