How much does the SASS underarm procedure usually cost?

I am have been thinking about getting treatment for hyperhydrosis, but I would rather have the SASS procedure than botox..

Sass procedure cost

+1
The SASS procedure stands for small access sub dermal shaving.  Essentially the undersurface of the skin of the arm pit is shaved via a small incision to remove the sweat glands and hair follicles.  Doing so leads to permanent removal of the sweat glands and hair follicles for those who do not want to have sweaty arm pits or hairy arm pits.

The cost of the procedure will vary.  In our office it can be performed under local or IV sedation anesthesia.  The code will be about 3-5 thousand dollars based on the size of the area and anesthesia.

Dr. Remus Repta

Please do press release when 'SASS' procedure gains FDA approval !

+1
There are approved and time tested procedures for hyperhidrosis and "SASS' and "ASS" is not one of them.

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon