Hyperhidrosis Surgical Procedure

Hi, I live in Arizona and I feel like I sweat excessively. I have tried many different deodorants and I am curious about the cost of this procedure. I just had a breast augmentation and I don't want to bring up another procedure to my husband until I know maybe a rough estimate on what the hyperhidrosis surgical procedure might cost. Thank you!!

Miradry treatment is the answer

The miraDry procedure is a safe and effective non-invasive outpatient procedure, which deactivates sweat glands of the underarms. MiraDry offers the longest lasting and best results for excessive underarm sweating. Not only does miraDry result in lasting effects, the procedure also requires very little recovery time. The course of treatment is two treatments which in our office is $3000 Forget sbout Botox it will cost you more over time