Hyperhidrosis Surgical Procedure

Hi, I live in Arizona and I feel like I sweat excessively. I have tried many different deodorants and I am curious about the cost of this procedure. I just had a breast augmentation and I don't want to bring up another procedure to my husband until I know maybe a rough estimate on what the hyperhidrosis surgical procedure might cost. Thank you!!

Miradry treatment is the answer

+1

The miraDry procedure is a safe and effective non-invasive outpatient procedure, which deactivates sweat glands of the underarms. MiraDry offers the longest lasting and best results for excessive underarm sweating. Not only does miraDry result in lasting effects, the procedure also requires very little recovery time. The course of treatment is two treatments which in our office is $3000 Forget sbout Botox it will cost you more over time

MiraDry cost versus Botox

+1

In terms of 'surgical procedure', miraDry is not a surgical procedure and is non invasive without cuts or sutures. It will NOT interfere with our breast augmentation and rest assured, compared to cosmetic surgery, it is inepensive. Treatment is $1500 per session, and you may need 1 or 2 sessions. Back to work the same day and for sure, the following day without down time. You can download a free book about miraDry from our website. I am sure there are practitioners in Arizona who perform miraDry. Go to the miraDry website for physician locator button for more information.

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

MiraDry for Hyperhidrosis

+1

Dear mom550cc,

miraDry is a safe, effective, non-invasive and last lasting treatment for excessive underarm sweating.

The cost for miraDry varies from region to region but generally runs in the $3-4k range.

Larry Fan, MD

Larry Fan, MD