How Much to Use for Butt Injections?

I weigh 123 and 5'1 and I had a nice booty but lost some of it when I started working out. I checked with a Dr and he said about 400cc is what I need. I want my booty back but not to to big. Do you think this is to much or a good amount? Thanks.

A consultation is necessary to decide how much fat needed for Brazilian Butt Lift.

+1

A consultation is necessary to decide how much fat needed for Brazilian Butt Lift.  It is difficult to tell without seeing you in person.

Volume NEEDED for Brazilian Butt Lift (Fat Transfer)

+1

The amount of fat "needed" for a Brazilian Butt Lift depends on the size of your buttock cheeks, the amount of fat on the hips and V zone (where the cheeks diverge) which needs to be removed to define the buttocks and your INDIVIDUAL goals. Obviously, if you are a small woman and want a J Lo or Venus Williams rear end a LOT more fat would be required than if your goals were more realistic. In general 350 to as much as 900 cc per buttock cheek may be required as defined by your goals.

To read more on BUTTOCK AUGMENTATION and BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFTS, refer to the comprehensive link posted below -

Dr. P. Aldea

Buttock augmentation with fat transfers

+1

Yes, it's possible to achieve that Jennifer Lopez, sculpted buttock using your own specially prepared fat taken from another part of the body, such as the stomach or hips. However, it is hard to say without a photograph how much fat would be appropriate for you. Buttock augmentation with your own fat allows you to get a natural, more pleasing shape and contour to the backside by augmenting curves, correcting an imbalance or increasing size and prominence of the buttock.

You also get the benefit of reducing another area of your body while you enhance your butt and all without implants, which can be painful. The technique is called autologous fat transfers and autologous simply means "your own." And who doesn't have a little fat to spare? It's safe because it came from you, so you can't have a reaction to it. The procedure is quick and not particularly painful and can be performed without the need for general anesthesia!

Michelle Copeland, MD, DMD

The amount of fat grafted during a Brazilian Butt Lift will vary

+1

Hi there-

The volume of fat grafted into the buttocks in a Brazilian Butt Lift will vary according to your goals, and your examination (in other words, how much fat you have available, and how much your surgeon thinks you need in order to achieve your goals).

If you are seeing an experienced surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, your best bet is to not get too caught up in the numbers....

Research your surgeon, the facility, and the anesthesia provider, communicate your goals carefully, and then trust your surgeon's judgment and skills.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Brazilian Buttock Enahncement

+1

The avarage amount of fat injected to the buttocks is 300-500 cc in each buttock.

Your 400 cc is avarage range.

But communicate with your Plastic Surgeon regarding the size you want and both has to agree before the surgery not after the surgery.

Also where the fat is removed will enhance the buttock appearance.Especially around the illiac crest and waist areas and the posterior thigh in some people.