Do i qualify for lap band?

im 37 years old 5'6 weight 220 pounds i have have cholesterol, resteless leg syndrome, chronic lower back pain due to a old fall i have depression and anxiety plus acid reflex and sleep disorders will my insurance (cigna) pay for the surgery?

Candidate??

+1
have a BMI of 35 kg / m meaning that corresponds to a type 2 obesity. Although there are many studies where the benefits and safety of this surgery on patients in your condition your insurance does is authorize your operation. I understand you're a candidate for bariatric surgery but not necessarily the gastric band, I do not like much about the high rate of weight gain.

Dominican Republic Bariatric Surgeon