Do i qualify for invisalign?

I been wondering if i qualify for invisalign i would like to get invisalign then the metal braces but i have an overbite my two lateral incisor teeth are sticking out from my bottom teeth one of my central incisor never grew out so i need to close that gap that is my main problem everything else with my other teeth shouldnt be a problem so do you guys think i might just qualify for invisalign ?

#Invisalign or not?

+1
It would be so much more helpful to have a photo to go along with your great question.  Not being able to see your mouth makes a diagnosis less definitive, but based on your story, I would present you with these options.

Option #1:  Consult an orthodontist to see about getting metal braces.  (estimated duration of treatment will likely be 2 years or more).

Option #2:  Consult an excellent cosmetic dentist that has wonderful before and after photos of difficult cases.  A cosmetic dentist may be able to veneer and crown many of your teeth in 1-2 appointments, giving you instant and permanent results.  A cosmetic dentist may also be able to use Invisalign alongside additional cosmetic techniques.  
Good luck to you and I hope this helps. "Follow" me on Real Self to ask more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO

Belleville Cosmetic Dentist