Do I Qualify for Invisalign? (photo)

Am I qualified for invisalign? Teeth wise.

Yes you qualify for Invisalign..

+2

Your treatment will be around 10-12 months and you should see a great improvement in your smile. You have a deep overbite so your upper front teeth will be pushed up into position. There will need to be attachments on the upper right and upper left to secure the aligner or tray into position. I've had great success doing cases just like yours...Smile

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign

+1

You certainly qualify for invisalign treatment.You have a deep bite which is a chalenge for any orthodontic treatment.However, you will see improvements at the end of the treatment.

Santa Ana Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign fixes overbite

+1

Hi Pandarama,

Yes, I think you could be a great Invisalign candidate. You have a great smile, but there is always improvements that can be made, especially if something bothers us personally. If you can make a change that will make you love your smile more, then it is a good choice for you. When you go for your Invisalign consultation, the dentist will take photos and impressions and send it off to Invisalign for a clincheck. A clincheck is a way for you to see what is possible in your specific case, so you can understand the actual results and see if they  meet your expectations. There is a charge for the record taking and clincheck but it can be applied to your invisalign fee if you move forward. If someone is talking about surgery, I would get a second opinion for sure and make sure you feel good about it and understand it before moving forward. Good Luck!

Natick Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign for straight front teeth

+1

Your front teeth have a particular arrangment associated with a "overbite" of the back teeth (called class II division 2).  You will not be aboe to correct the overbite very well with Invisalign but it should work to align your front teeth.  If this is all you're looking to do then you will like the comfort and convenience of Invisalign.

Seattle Orthodontist

Invisalign possibilities

+1

Definitely possible but depends on your goals as the other dentists have said.  Also your jaw size relative to each other and/or joint issues and posterior tooth contacts can be a factor.  Get a consult at an Invisalign dental provider and have him advise you .  He can send in for a Invisalign proposal called a clincheck and show you what can be done.  This is done with pictures and Impressions of your teeth scanned into a computer and a 3d virtual model  created which allows movement of teeth to occur on the computer screen.  Good luck!

Mesa Cosmetic Dentist

Do I Qualify for Invisalign?

+1

Sure, there are other options out there for straightening your teeth, but none offers the level of comfort, convenience and confidence that you'll find with Invisalign. And no matter what stage you're at in life, you'll appreciate how our cutting-edge approach to treatment has minimal interference in how you live, but has a significant positive impact on how you look and feel about yourself. Many people believe that Invisalign is only effective at treating minor orthodontic issues. But the fact is that our 96% patient satisfaction rate1 is a result of successfully treating a broad range of cases, from overly crowded teeth and underbites to jaw problems and tooth misalignment. If you take a look at our Actual Results section, you’ll find relevant before-and-after pictures of some real Invisalign patients. You’ll see for yourself the visible improvements - but the more important aspect is that correcting orthodontic issues can potentially have positive benefits for your overall health. Making the decision to straighten your teeth is much easier when you know that Invisalign is flexible enough to let you live your life the way you want to. With Invisalign, you don't need to worry about the gum and mouth irritation other teeth-straightening methods can cause.

Fairfax Cosmetic Dentist

Invisilign treats many types of cosmetic issues.

+1

Qualified - maybe.   The first question is what are your goals of treatment?  Invisilign can definitely align your teeth better and make them more attractive appearing.  With retention, Invisilign can probably address your issues completely.  However, from the photos, it appears that there are other dental issues involved.  If you are comfortable and unaffected by the existing aspects of tooth alignment, then Invisilign with retention will probably give you the best long term solution to acheive your goals.  Good luck!

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Yes invisalign will straighten them.

+1

If your "bite" feels comfortable to you, meaning your back teeth fit together in a comfortable manner and you don't suffer from any jaw or jaw joint-related problems, and you're just looking to have straight front teeth, then invisalign will definitely do the job.  Based on the few photos you sent, looks like you have a bite discrepancy of your back teeth which we call a class II bite.  You should get several opinions about all the options.

Columbus Cosmetic Dentist

Do I Qualify for Invisalign?

+1

When you say "teeth wise" I assume that means if you only want to straighten your teeth will Invisalign do it. The answer is definitely YES. However, Invisalign would not be a predictable method for correcting your jaw to jaw discrepancy.

Good luck!

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign will work well

+1

Dear candidate: invisalign is just another way of performing orthodontics which is the science of straightening teeth. From the looks of your pictures you will definitely benefit from orthodontic treatment. invisalign should serve you quite well. Best off luck, Dr. Zev Kaufman

New York Cosmetic Dentist