Do I Qualify for a Covered Breast Reduction Through Tricare?

I am 27 5'0 bra size 32 DDD & weigh 140 I have constant upper back muscle pain & struggle with exercise The bone of my bra presses on the top of my ribs Tricare covers the cost if the Doctors believe it is for a medical need. If they do not what can I do to better my chances or can you help me find another Doctor that excepts my insurance? Thank you so much for your help

+1

By your description you do qualify for insurance coverage and yes Tricare will cover the expenses, but by their own pay schedule! And that is a schedule that no plastic surgeon that I know of will accept, because, for example in Beverly Hills where I practice what Tricare pays for a Breast Reduction is about one fifth to one seventh of the average cash price, just for the surgeon's charges, let alone surgery center and anesthesia charges. So, at least in my area, I do not know a plastic surgeon who will agree to those terms.

+1

It sounds like you might get insurance coverage. The only way to find out is have a consultation and examination. YHour doctor can then contact the company to see if you are covered. Just make sure before you see the doctor that he accepts Tricare.