What Qualifies Someone for Financial Assistance with Liposuction Procedures?

i have had 5 kids and i just cant seem to get any diet pills or exercise to work for me and i am 25 an d tryin to have some areas fixed like my stomach, back fat, and maybe arms but mostly my stomach.

Paying for liposuction

+1

I know of no entity that provides money to patients that desire liposuction. There are companies that will loan you the money though, such as Care Credit.

Financing liposuction

+1
Financing options for plastic surgery vary, including applying for a credit card, care credit, some surgeon's offer in-house financing options or lay-a-way type plans ( where the surgery is done once the procedure has been pre-paid in full). Your ability to get financing from any of these options will likely depend on the approval of the lender based on your credit history or credit rating. Be wary of scams that ask for money up front from you, they are out there. Stick with the known entities to be safe.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

No financial assistance for liposuction...

+1

It sounds like you are having a lifestyle issue. You need to exercise more and cut down on your calories - but your situation is probably more complex but those are the basics. Seeking diet counseling may be prudent. Liposuction is not going to be a weight loss issue and you will not realistically get financial assistance because this is elective and cosmetic. If your credit is not good, the odds of you obtaining loans would be very poor.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Financial assistance and liposuction

+1

I fyou can not afford cosmetic surgery sometimes you are eligible to finance it through various finance companies. Many doctor's offices can help you do so.

Financial Assistance and Liposuction

+1

Dear LJDunn,

Liposuction and other cosmetic procedures are "elective" procedures meaning they are not necessary for saving lives or repairing an injury.  Therefore no insurance carrier or public medical assistance program covers the costs for these procedures.  You made want to contact the plastic surgery training program at a nearby medical school to see if they have a resident clinic that performs cosmetic procedures.  At these clinics, the surgery is performed by plastic surgery residents who are in training to become fully-trained plastic surgeons.  While the surgery they perform is supervised by an attending plastic surgeon who is fully trained, the surgery itself will be performed by the residents or fellows in the program.

Hope this helps.  Best of luck.

Herluf G. Lund, Jr, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Try financing

+1

liposuction is elective "happy" surgery.  sorry but financial assistance is for surgeries that are necessary, not elective ones.

Eric Chang, MD