Am I Qualified to Get Invisalign?

One of my front tooth is like pushed out. I hate my teeth cause it's not straight and I DONT want to wear braces cause I hate how they look. I'm hoping I am eligible to get Invisalign.

You are qualified

+1

From the photographs is appears you are qualified for Invisalign. Expansion should provide enough room to straighten your teeth.

Invisalign is very good at expansion to a certain limit. You should be able to fall within that limit.

Don't wait any more. Go ahead and get it done. You have waited long enough.

Encino Orthodontist

Invisalign plus jaw widening is the answer to protrusion

+1

Front teeth protrusion can usually be corrected with Invisalign treatment.  However, you must ask the question "Why are the teeth protruding?"  Teeth protrusion (and crowding) occur because the dental arches are constricted. Adding a step of functional facial orthopedics prior to Invisalign to widen the upper jaw first, will give more room to reduce your protrusion.  Then using Invisalign can correct the protrusion and give a much fuller, more beautiful smile.

Kent Lauson, DDS, MS
Denver Orthodontist