Qualified Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeons in Dubai?

Hi, i am interested in correcting my banana roll and having a Brazilian butt-lift with fat injections but I live in Dubai.... I know I need a very qualified surgeon who performs this surgeory on a regular basis.... would u know of anyone near me? Thank you Tyra

Traveling to South Florida for a Brazilian butt lift...

+1

Hello and greetings from beautiful South Florida! The Brazilian butt lift is one of the most popular procedures here at Miami Aesthetic Surgery. We have patients from all over the United States and internationally who travel to Miami to receive this surgery and then recover in beautiful South Florida. Patients who are interested in this procedure begin the process with a thorough consultation where we review all the areas that will receive liposuction through the abdomen, hips, waist, thighs, and especially lower back. We use digital photography and computer morphing software to give the patient an idea of how much fat we can remove as well is how much can be crafted to the butt region to create a beautiful and natural result. Patients who receive the surgery here appreciate their new tight waist and the full and beautiful contours of their brand-new butt. Please take a look at the photos we have posted on this site to get an idea of the type of results patients have received with the Brazilian butt lift surgery.

Butt enhancement

+1

See Buthaina Al-Shunnar.

If she does not do that then you do not have anybody in Dubai, all what you have in Dubai are Plastic surgeon visitors coming to make some money.