Ski-Sloped Nose After Rhinoplasty - Is This Normal Healing?

i just underwent rhnioplasty today to straighten my nose from in front and from profile view, for some reason the profile view seems sligthly ski slope shapped....i'm wondering if this is a natural part of the healing process and if it will end up giving a little "higher" or straighter look than a ski slope one, or is that what i see is the final result from profile?

Post-op rhinoplasty result

+1

If it looks a bit ski sloped after your rhinoplasty it may get better with time as the swelling goes down.

Ski-Sloped Nose on Day of Surgery

+1

With all due respect, I cannot believe you're asking if you see the"final" result on the day of surgery. If  your surgeon achieves the final result, without swelling, at the time of the operation, please contact me -  I want to meet that phenomenal individual.