How Should I Put Latisse on my Eyebrows?

The latisse I'm buying comes with 60 applicators. I am only going to use it on my eyebrows..how should I put it on my eyebrows? Should I use the applicators to put it on my eyebrows? And how much should I use on my eyebrows?

Latisse application on brows

+1

Thank you for your question. Applying Latisse to the brows is an off label use but it will work to help eyebrows grow back more quickly or to make the hair thicker. You would still treat it as the same application for the lashes, 1 to 2 drops on your brush and apply it to each side. If you are only using one brush be sure to alternate brows each time you apply so one does not get more product than the other.

-Best wishes

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Latisse for Eyebrows?

+1

Apply Latisse to the eyebrows in a similar fashion as you do for your lashes.  Use 1-2 drops on the applicator and brush into your eyebrows.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/latisse.htm

Applying Latisse to Eyebrows

+1

When you apply Latisse to the eyebrows, you should continue using the applicators. Place 1-2 drops on the applicator and apply to the eyebrows as though you are combing through your eyebrow. You should notice eyebrow growth as you would with your eyelashes. You can even space out the applications to every couple days if you continue to get adequate growth.

Los Angeles Ophthalmologist

Latisse for eyebrows

+1

Using Latisse for eyebrow growth is still "off label",but does work very well for most patients. It should be applied with the brushes conservatively (1 or 2 drops per brow) confined only to the area of desired growth once daily for best results. Stopping the treatment will eventually result in loss of brow hair back to the original state.

Web reference: http://www.specialface.com

Peoria Facial Plastic Surgeon

Latisse for Eyebrows

+1

Hi,

This has become a great use for Latisse for men and women who have thinning eyebrows and dont' want tatoos for these areas.  I agree that one drop per applicator per brow at night should be enough to get the hair going.  Once the brows have filled out you might want to cut back to just monday, wednesday, and friday at night for maintenance.

Warmly,

Dr. Liu

Web reference: http://www.newportcoastdermatology.com

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse for eyebrows

+1

Yes, I would recommend just using the applicators that come with the Latisse to apply it to your eyebrows.  And I agree that one drop per eyebrow should be fine.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Larissa

+1

It works well for eyebrows.  One drop per brow applied to the applicator.  Once you get the growth you want for eyebrows or eyelashes you decrease to every other and sometimes every third day use.  This makes it more convenient and economical.  Good Luck!

Reading Plastic Surgeon

How to apply Latisse to the eyebrows

+1

While at this time Latisse isn't approved for use on the eyebrows, many of my patients use it effectively there. A bit of it depends on how big your eyebrows are, so I will speak generally. One usually needs to use one drop per eyebrow. I tell my patients to put the drop directly into the cap and then dip the brush in there, applying it over the area until the drop is totally applied to the area. Then do it again for the other side. While the directions are to use a new brush for each eye, every time, I think this is unnecessary and you can use each brush a few times before tossing it.