Can I put on horsechestnut cream on my legs after sclerothopy. I had it done 1week ago?

Horse Chestnut Cream after Sclerotherapy

+5

It is possible, but depends on a variety of factors such as the level of irritation still present from the procedure, as well as the components of the cream. In general, this is a question best discussed with your treating physician after a physical exam.

New York General Surgeon

Should be fine.

+1

Horsechestnut is one of many natural products that is purported to improve vein health. There should be no contraindication to applying it to your legs one week after sclerotherapy provided the sites treated are now healed.

Naples General Surgeon

Horse chestnut cream after sclerotherapy

+1

The benefits of horse chestnut cream really aren't established, but at one week out you should be fine to apply it to your legs. Any marks from the sclerotherapy are well-closed by now so there shouldn't be any issues.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care.