Can You Put Breasts on a Male and Look Good and the Size He Wants?

I would like to have a 38 D breasht and have them. Do all the things that gos with them like get hard when stimulated, give milk when wsnted to.get hard when cold just all the normal things.

Breast Implants in Males

+1

From a technical standpoint, placing implants in a submuscular plane in a male is similar to placing implants in a female.  This will increase the size of the chest.

Breast Augmentation for Male?

+1

I have had the opportunity to work with several men interested in breast implants ( to feminize the chest wall).  This is a different situation from trans gender patients in transition and from men who are looking to augment their chest walls ( pectoralis implants).

Nevertheless, this subset of patients is somewhat uncommon;  it is very important to  understand patient motivation clearly and to educate  these patients about the long-term effects of having  feminized chest walls.

Male to Female

+1

You can put implants in and probably get the size you want.  In terms of function that has nothing to do with the implant, more to do with having breast tissue.  Nipple sensitivity will be the same after surgery as it is now.

Robert Kearney, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Men can have breast implants too.

+1

I would consider the desire by a male to have breast implants eccentric, at the least.  Nevertheless, men sometimes have breast augmentations.