How Does Plastic Surgery Financing Work?

I want to finance my surgery but would like to know if I have to put a certain amount down and then finance the remaining balance. I'm going to be traveling for my surgery so would like to know how long I would need to stay in that particular city.

Financing Plastic Surgery is Available

+1

Hi there-

There are many financing plans available, but not all offices will offer them all...

Your best bet is to choose the excellent, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is best for you first, then ask what options they offer.

Financing arrangements

+1

There are many different methods of financing that can be arranged either between the surgeon and patient directly or through third party financial institutions.

Choosing a surgeon

+1

You need to pick your surgeon first. Then see what financing options he/she uses and then find out from him/her how long you will have to stay in their city after surgery.

Aaron Stone, MD