Lifestyle Lift - Safe for 75 Year Old on Methadone w/ High BP Meds?

Is it okay to mix sleeping pills,and whatever they use to put you under during surgery with methadone, vicadon,and high blood pressure meds. with no risks or side effects?

Lifestyle Lift and medical problems

+1

Given your age and other medical problems I would definitely recommend a comprehensive workup to ensure that you are an appropriate candidate not just for a lifestyle lift but for any elective cosmetic procedure. Any time multiple medications are combined, especially narcotics, there is risk. If you have other medical problems, especially uncontrolled, you are at a much higher risk for both operative and post-operative complications. 

I would recommend that you visit an experienced and qualified surgeon who will request a comprehensive workup to ensure your safety. 

Lifestyle lift and medical issues

+1

If you have several medical problems, in my practice, I always request medical clearance in this situation.  A lifestyle lift is done under local but I would still make sure that you are medically cleared.  You may want to opt for a formal facelift if you are healthy enough.

Lifestyle Lift - Safe for 75 Year Old on Methadone w/ High BP Meds

+1

I think you do not fully understand that the LSL is local anesthesia injection to the face with ORAL meds. If you are very pain sensitive , you should reconsider. Your medical conditions put you in a high risk criteria for hematoma or other complications. 

There is always a risk.

+1

Any time you mix that combination of drugs there is an increased risk of problems over using the meds alone. Even used single there is a risk with the  use of any of the drugs you mentioned.

Caution should be taken when submitting yourself to those conditions for a relatively minor procedure. 

Walter D. Gracia, MD
Arlington Plastic Surgeon