Will Invisalign Work on One Crooked Tooth?

I have one crooked tooth (it was caused by another tooth growing in when my baby tooth was still there) which is one to the left of my top front teeth, otherwise my teeth are strait. Will invisalign work for me?

Invisalign can treat most single tooth problems

+1

Invisaling is a good option for a single tooth correction. It is very expensive for just one tooth, and depending on how crooked your tooth is it may not be the best option. Consult an invisalign dentist or an orthodontist or post a very clear picture of the tooth and the bite and we may be able to answer the question better.

Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist

Yes..Invisalign express would be great!

+1

Express cases are less expensive and will be completed in 5 months. Im sure there are a few more teeth than you are aware of that could also be improved with invisalign.

Michael J. Thomas, DDS
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign for crooked teeth

+1
Invisalign is a good option for straightening teeth. Whether or not it is an option to straighten your crooked tooth is impossible to say without seeing it or your bite. I would recommend that you see an orthodontist who can examine your teeth and bite and give you various treatment options.

Gabriela Hricko, DDS
New York Orthodontist