Pus Still at Incision of Endoscopic Brow Lift 6 Months Later?

6 months later I still have pus and pain at endoscopic incision site of brow lift. I also have pain I have had many antibiotics but pus and pain still present. What should I do now? My dr is not cooperating and no one else wants to see me for this. I am not suing I JUDY want to get well.

Pus at Endoscopic Brow Lift Incision

+1

As you know the pus at t the incision is not normal. I don't believe that no surgeon will see you for this problem. I suggest you look for a physician in an adjacent community to evaluate you and provide appropriate treatment.

Pus at incision 6 months after endoscopic brow lift

+1

It is definitely not normal to have pus at the incision 6 months after an endoscopic brow lift.  If you feel your surgeon is not cooperating, you need to find another surgeon to see who is familiar with endoscopic brow lift procedures.  The possible specialities of surgeons would be either plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons or oculoplastic surgeons.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon