Correcting Purple Spot Under the Breast After Breast Augmentation?

I am worried because I have a purple spot under the areola with soft skin over it. I have read on Breast implant extrusion and I am worried that this is what is happening to me.

On the other side of the purple area, I had a little tiny blister under the skin as well but it looks like it popped and now it has a tiny scab over it. Please help!!

See your surgeon

+2

I have reviewed your photos. It is hard to say what is going on here without examining you.  Any non healing area of the breast has the potential to lead to implant exposure depending on how much soft tissue is covering the implant. I would call your surgeon ASAP!

Good luck!

Bel Air Plastic Surgeon

Traveling to Colombia for Plastic Surgery but questions that cannot be answered by surgeon: the cost of low cost surgery

+1

Part of the problem with medical tourism is what you describe here. It sounds as if you have numerous questions but are located in Miami but your worries about implant extrusion have to be answered here rather than by your surgeon who should be managing your post-operative care.