I Had Pure Tumescent Liposuction 5 Days Ago and Don't See Any Results, How Long Until I do?

I had pure tumescent liposuction 5 days ago. My doctor told me not to take the garment off for the first 24 hours. I did just that. After 24 hours i took of the garment and i there was super definition. Within 20 minutes i returned to way i looked before the surgery and i dont seem to be going back down again. I cant even see the abs or any definition. There is some pain but i dont need an pain killers, i am also taking arnica. How long before i see results.I feel like i waste a my money. Its depressing

Liposuction Swelling or Failure?

+1

Good news. Almost everyone goes through these phases. You get just a glimpse of those good results at 24 hours, then the swelling takes you back to looking like you had nothing done.

I like to explain it like this: when you sprain your ankle, the swelling will make it look big for a while. The same kind of swelling occurs shortly after liposuction.

So cheer up. Focus on healthy eating and being active. Plan on seeing good results in a month or so.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon