Can You Purchase Individual Obagi Products from a Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon?

Instead of purchasing the entire kit? Second, do you have to use the products forever to maintain results? My face and neck are darker than the rest of my body so after achieving the desired benefits would dilligent sunscreen maintain it? Thanks!

+1

You should purchase a doctor-supervised skin care product from either a Plastic surgeon or a Dermatologist as long as he/she supervises your progress. The products used will change with time and they should be customized to your needs as time passes.