Punched in the nose after Rhinoplasty. Now does not looked as curved and thin as before. What should I do? (photo)

Hello, i had rhinoplasty on the 27th september 2013, about a month later someone punched me in the nose, my nose bust and bled everywere and swelled up like a clown, the swelling went down a few days after but ever since there is a tiny bump on the bridge which isnt making it look as curved and as thin before, i dont know what to do i feel depressed?!

Punched in the nose after Rhinoplasty. Now does not looked as curved and thin as before. What should I do?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You need to return to your surgeon for an exam to determine if anything should be done.