Hello I Was Punched in my Nose and Its Swollen Now?

it, didnt bleed or anything after it just hurt , for a few days but the swelling , now it has been a little over a week and there is still a bump i was wondering it the bump will go down., thank you

After trauma the nose may change

+1

The nose can change after trauma. It is best to wait for a few weeks to let all the swelling to resolve to determine if there is any permanent change or need for surgery.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal Injury

+1

It is possible that the change in your nose is due to swelling or due to a fracture from being "punched."

If you have a displaced fracture with an associated change in the appearance of your nose, it is important to have this addressed in a timely manner, or it may heal making the deformity permanent.

Therefore my suggestion is that as soon as you read this you should arrange to see a surgeon who has experience with nasal trauma and fractures who can evaluate your nose and make a recommendation as to whether there is a significant fracture which should be treated.

Paul Carniol, MD
Summit Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal Fracture

+1

The bump could be due to swelling, but this could be residual deformity after nasal fracture.  Hard to tell without a picture or an exam.