Can Pulsed LED Light or Electronic Muscle Stimulator Devices Be Used in Sculptra Areas?

I used a handheld pulsed led device to improve skin collegen (marvel mini) and electronic muscle stimulator (tua viso) to tone facial muscles. Can I continue to use these if I have sculptra injections in the cheeks?

External devices and sculptra

+1

Although there is no evidence that LED or muscle stimulator's negatively affect the Sculptra, it is not possible to guarantee that the energies of electronic muscle stimulator wouldn't change the result. I don't think substantial studies have been done for this.