Pulsed Dye Laser Can Be Replaced by Palovia Skin Renewing Laser As a Way of Blood Clot or Hematoma Treatment?

I have read blood clot or hematoma on the neck is common after face lift. I have also learned that Pulsed Dye Laser is effective to treat the issue. I wonder if palovia skin renewing laser can replace PDL?

PDL

+1

There are a number of light sources and lasers that can be used for erythematous concerns status post surgical dermal atrophy (532 nm KTP Vascular Lasers, IPLs, PDLs, etc.).  However, the treatment for a hematoma from a facelift is immediate evacuation of the clot.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.