How Much Does Pulsed Dye Laser for Keloids Cost? (photo)

I am currently 16 years old, rising senior. I live in Maryland. I started to see very small bumps on my chest at the end of 2009 beginning of 2010. It has grown fairly large over those years to the size that you can see below in my picture. I've received injections (one injection in each bump, every two weeks) for about a month but had to stop. How do I prevent more from growing? How much does PDL Laser for keloids cost? Will it ever stop growing? Advice? Do you know any good doctors? Help?

Using pulsed dye laser for keloid scars: Cost and number of treatments

+1

Pulsed dye laser is a very important part of comprehensive keloid management and can cost anywhere from 100 dollars to 450 dollars per session.  You may need from one to 6 sessions in combination with IIT to control keloid scars.