Pulse High Two Days Post Breast Reduction, is This Normal?

I am 22 years old, 5'4" and weigh 145 lbs. Monday I had a reduction and she took about 500 grams per side. My blood pressure in recovery was 148/98 but got down to 130/80 before they released me yesterday. In the hospital my pulse was 112, which it still is today out of the hospital. Is this a problem? I feel fluttering and can sometimes hear my heart in my ears. Im not sure what to do. I am a recovering addict so I declined strong narcotics, I am on ultram 3x daily, motrin and tylonol. Thanks

Concerns about Heart Rate after Breast Reduction?

+1

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure.

Concerns about vital signs ( for example high heart rate) are much better addressed by your surgeon.  Online consultants are not in a position to provide you with accurate diagnosis, treatment recommendations and/or reassurance.