Someone Pulled my Hood over my Head and Roughly Pulled It Down, is It Possible It Did Some Damage?

3 months and 10 days ago i had a rhinoplasty. The chirurg lifted my nosetip and made it smaller. Yesterday someone pulled my hood (from my t-shirt) over my head and roughly pulled it down for about 10 seconds. So my lifted nosetip was roughly pulled down. There was yesterday a small wound on my nose, now its gone. I had some alcohol but still got tears in my eyes. So, could this damaged my nose after 3 months and 10 days?

Injury to the nose after rhinoplasty.

+1

It takes several months (up to at least one year) before a rhinoplasty procedure has healed properly. Distortion and displacement of the nose cartilages can occur quite easily in the first few months after surgery. So the answer is yes.

South Africa Facial Plastic Surgeon