I pulled out a dissolvable stitch 5 days (including surgery day) after rhinoplasty, should I worry?

I pulled out stich with dried blood not knowing that i had stitches inside my nose where my incisions were and it started to barely bleed. I do not know what to do, and i do not see the Dr. who did my Rhinoplasty till tomorrow.

Rhinoplasty Recovery

+1

If you did not experience any major issues (bleeding, swelling, etc.) than you should be fine. Since you have an appointment with your surgeon soon, you can discuss what happened and most likely he/she will be able to address this for you. But you shouldn't have anything to worry about and I would recommend just talking about this with your surgeon so you understand what happened and what can be done about it.

+1

The best thing you can do is followup with your surgeon for an exam.