I Have a Puffy Sac Under my Left Eye, What Would You Recommend? (photo)

I have puffiness under my left eye. It started out looking like a fluid-filled sac, not really noticable. But over the months it has become more noticable, especially when I smile. I'm a model and I'm noticing it in my pictures - not good. I'm terrified of having plastic surgery, but I don't know what this "thing" is, and it needs to go away.

Hello

The procedure that will give you the best and longer lasting results would be the blepharoplasty (eyelid lift). You do have other options but it all depends on what kind of results you are looking for.